A Favorite Choice among Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Francisco, California
For business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Hotel provides a warm, well-appointed stay in the Bay City's #1 destination. During your stay at our San Francisco lodging, your every need is attended to. Unwind by our heated outdoor pool and enjoy the sounds of the bay, get your work out in our fitness center, or grab a tasty meal at our on-site restaurants. Amenities include:
- Bristol Bar & Grill, serving delicious American cuisine
- Denny's 24-Hour Diner, on-site
- Room service, from 6:30-11am / 6:00pm-10pm
- Outdoor heated pool and sundeck, to unwind in the California sun
- On-site fitness center, to stay healthy on your San Francisco vacation
- Pet accommodations, proud to be one of the most pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco
- Concierge, to assist with your travel planning
- Valet service / Dry cleaning / Laundry, for your convenience
- Porter / Bellman, making arrivals and departures easier
- Covered and secured guest parking, for a fee
- Kids Eats Free Program, ideal for San Francisco family vacations
Business Amenities at our Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
Work smarter so you can play more! Our well-appointed Fisherman's Wharf hotel offers an abundance of business features, including:
- 7 meeting rooms, with more than 4,500 square feet of function space
- Pacific Ballroom, accommodating up to 350 guests
- 24-hour business center, ideal for accomplishing important work
- ATM machine, for purchasing gifts and last-minute items
- Free weekday limousine service to the Financial District, easing transportation hassles
- IHG® Rewards Club, our frequent guest program
Plan productive San Francisco meetings and events with Holiday Inn.
Book your reservations at our San Francisco pet-friendly hotel today for our Best Price Guarantee or browse value-packed San Francisco travel packages.
Guest Advisory: On November 11, 2013 our hotel is scheduled to start cosmetic refresh project to update and modernize our look for your comfort and enjoyment. The guestrooms will receive new furnishing. In January, we will be upgrading one of our restaurants, and lobby. As always, Denny's 24-hour restaurant will be available. With our facility having two buildings we anticipate minimal guest impact.